Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Recipe
Nothing says Christmas quite like the tray of cookies that my Mimi puts out on the table every year on Christmas day. I haven't met a cookie on her tray that I don't like, but my favorites are easily the peanut butter cup cookies. They're simple, classic, and I look forward to them each year, so I thought I'd share them with you today!
What do you say? Throw on your favorite Christmas tunes and let's bake together!
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
40 mini chocolate covered peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Sift together flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
3. Cream together butter, sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar until fluffy.
4. Beat in egg, vanilla, and milk.
5. Add flour mixture and mix well.
6. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
Did you make this recipe (and possibly eat a few cookies straight out of the oven)? You've already checked at least one box off on the 2020 winter bucket list! Be sure to check out the bucket list blog post for more must-do winter activities!
P.S. - do you just HAVE to get your paws on that Amazon themed tea towel?! You can find it here for the person in your life that has become borderline besties with their Amazon delivery drivers. ;)